|Project Café UK is Allegra Strategies’ definitive annual study on the growing and dynamic UK branded coffee shop market.
The report helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the social and economic contributions of the branded coffee industry in the UK.
The report details the segmentation of the market into branded coffee operators and branded food-led operators, providing in-depth profiles of key operators.
- Branded coffee shop market development
- Key success factors and market trends
- Key player profiles, including financial performance, pricing analysis and forecasts
- In-depth analysis of consumer preferences, consumption patterns and brand awareness
- Differences between customer demographics, including age, gender, occupation and location
- Opportunities and challenges for suppliers
- More insight into the non-specialist sectors including: Pubs, hotels,
- department stores, supermarkets, gourmet vending, bookstores, fast food and motorway & forecourts
- The Tea Out-of-Home report is an available addition to the Project Café report. This is a consumer insights piece covering the increasingly important tea-out-of-home market
- 150+ in-depth interviews with industry leaders, including CEOs and managing directors of the major coffee chains, key suppliers, industry associations and other industry participants
- Over 16,000 online surveys with UK consumers, including 5,000 surveys from Allegra Insights independent consumer panel
- Desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, Caffè Nero, Pret A Manger and EAT
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800.