|Project Café2015 UK is Allegra’s definitive annual study on the growing and dynamic UK branded coffee shop market. Drawing on more than 15 years of in-depth research, it is widely regarded as the bible of the coffee sector.
Project Café2015 UK helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the social and economic contributions of the branded coffee industry.
Key Areas Covered
- Branded coffee shop market development
- Key success factors and market trends
- Key player profiles, including financial performance, pricing analysis and forecasts
- In-depth analysis of consumer preferences, consumption patterns and brand awareness
- Differences between customer demographics, including age, gender, occupation and location
- Opportunities and challenges for suppliers
- New this year; more insight into the non-specialist sectors including; pubs, hotels, department stores, supermarkets, gourmet vending, bookstores, fast food and motorway & forecourts
- New this year; Tea Out-of-Home. Available addition to the Project Café2015 report. Consumer insights piece covering the increasingly important tea-out-of- home market
Date of Publication
15 December 2014
Source of Information
- 16,839 online surveys with UK consumers, including 5000 surveys from Allegra Insights independent consumer panel
- Desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, Caffè Nero, Pret A Manger and EAT.
For more information and pricing on the latest reports, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800 or click here.