Project Café2016 South East Asia
|Project Café South East Asia is Allegra’s definitive annual study on the highly dynamic South East Asian branded coffee shop market.
Project Café South East Asia helps industry stakeholders and investors understand the social and economic contributions of the branded coffee shop industry in nine key East Asian countries: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Project Café South East Asia identifies the growth and size of the South East Asian branded coffee shop market. Current data and more than 18 years of insight in major international coffee shop markets make Project Café South East Asia the most detailed.
Key Areas Covered
- Branded coffee-focused and food-focused chain developments in each South East Asian country
- Other key operators in each market
- Drivers and inhibitors of growth
- Profile and growth plans of key coffee shop players within each market
- Key success factors for coffee operators
- Comparison of coffee beverage prices across South East Asia
- Total market and outlet growth by operator
- More than 80 interviews with industry leaders, including CEOs and
Managing Directors of the major coffee chains, key suppliers, industry associations and other industry participants
- Extensive desk research including trade press, company financials and online data sources
- Focus on the major branded coffee shop chains including: Costa Coffee, Starbucks Coffee Company, McCafé, Café Bene and Pacific Coffee Company
For more information and pricing, please call +44(0)20 7691 8800 or download our brochure: