UK Coffee Leader Summit 2017
The UK Coffee Leader Summit 2017 will take place in London on 24 February 2017.
- Jeffrey Young: CEO & Founder - Allegra Group
- Maria Sebastian: SVP Brand, Marketing & Category - Starbucks EMEA
- Phoa Kia Boon: Founder - The New Black
- Daniel Land: Founder & Owner - Coco di Mama
- David Abrahamovitch: Founder & CEO
- Tim Sturk: Head of Coffee Training & Development - BaxterStorey
- Miles Kirby: Co-Founder & Executive Chef - Caravan
- James Dickson: CEO - Workshop Coffee
Allegra’s UK Coffee Leader Summit provides actionable insight, speed networking sessions and in-depth case studies to help industry stakeholders accelerate growth in their business.
The event begins with a data-driven breakfast briefing from Allegra World Coffee Portal, followed by a devoted one-to-one networking session, enabling suppliers and buyers to connect and establish new relationships.
The Summit itself will take place in the afternoon, with a thorough analysis of the latest market trends, inspirational thinking and lively debate.
View 2016 gallery
For more information, please visit www.ukcoffeeleadersummit.com